- This event has passed.
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team Workshop
August 2, 2018 @ 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
In this workshop, based on the book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni, you will gain a deeper knowledge of the five dysfunctions, strategies to overcoming the dysfunctions, and understanding the contributions of each team member. Knowing how to make your team functional and cohesive will allow you to build a strong working environment and higher performing team.
This workshop is designed to teach you how to develop strengths and communicate effectively in professional and personal relationships. Learn how to understand the people in your life to improve communication and empower yourself and your team for success.
The best return on investment is investing in the people you do business with on a daily basis. Gain confidence knowing how to communicate with people of all types – to build their trust and grow your relationships.
- Team building for businesses of all sizes
- Growing leadership skills in management teams
- Professional development for mid-level employees
- Enhancing business knowledge for small business owners
- Relationship building skills for aspiring entrepreneurs
Led by: Shannon Ammons